DESALINATION OF BRACKISH AND SEA WATER
SYSTEM ADVANTAGES AND INCONVENIENTS
- It is of the modular type, compact and trans portable
- It use little space of implantation
- Energy and the chemical products are needed only for pre-treatment
- It eliminates or reduces enormously the present pollutants in the water of the order of 99,5
- It produces drinkable water of low salinity <500 mg/l and suitable for human consumption, according to the quality criteria of the OMS.
- One works to high pressures
- Electrical high consumptions, yet with recuperations of energy
- Volume of rejection of the concentrate with high salinity of 30-55 %, according to salinity of entry.
- High concentrations of salt in the concentrate
- The utilization of technologies of desalination, both of salt resources and of water of sea in certain circumstances it can be the only alternative to obtain drinkable water
- Guarantee of service 24/24 h