RECYCLING OF WASTE WATER
ADVANTAGES TO USE RECYCLING WATER
- Always arranges of water in the volumes that are wished since the water comes from the population.
- Allows to water other adjacent zones to diminish costs of exploitation.
- The quality of the water produced in our plants allows the reutilization of 100 % of the waters, providing that these, in origin it is not very saline.
- The use of recycled water supposes a considerable saving of fertilizers on having contributed yet the organic matter and the residual nitrogen in the water.
- The waters do not produce bacterial pollution on having gone out already of the plan sterilized.
- Cost zero of the recycled water, the subsoil is recharged by superficial water.
- In case of proceeding waters of desalination, it avoids to construct big facilities on the consumptions having diminished.
- Reduction of the costs of construction and maintenance, on not having been the smallest facilities since they must produce less sweet water.
- Increase of the underground waters on having reduced the consumption of the wells.
- It does not depend on climatic questions.